Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year New Resolution

I'm a little late with the New Year's resolutions. We've been a little preoccupied.....with the project from HELL! Sorry 'bout that....but not really. It's the truth and I don't like to lie.

BUT....y'all know how much I love New Year's resolutions, so I had to post mine so I wouldn't forget. 

This Year, I resolve that everyone in my house will..........wipe their own butts! Yes, that's correct. I would officially like to retire from butt wiping this year!

The girls have been potty trained for almost a year and a half, but I still do almost all the wiping--mostly due to their small size and inability to climb on the toilet without falling in. And due to the fact that I really dislike poopy fingers, and toilet seats, and sinks, and walls, and......well, you get the idea. I just want the poo to stay where it belongs. But this year, this glorious year of 2015, that will all change! 

So there it is--my resolution. Now in keeping with tradition I'll go find a pile of junkfood to eat in celebration of the poopy month of January.

Happy New Year!

No comments: