Sunday, November 10, 2013

Eight

Yesterday Ethan turned the big 8! Kids seem so, well, old when they turn 8. I guess it's because they get baptized. Yesterday we got in the car and he sat in the seat next to his booster. I asked why he wasn't in his seat and he said, "I'm 8 now. I don't have to sit in that thing anymore!" Well I guess we're down to 3 car seats!

He got to go to a friend's baptism after church today, and I could tell he is getting excited for it to be his turn. ( He will be baptized in December when Grandma and Grandpa come to visit.) I feel like now I have two big boys and no more little ones--but I guess that's how it goes.

We celebrated yesterday and today and Ethan refers to it as his "birthday weekend." it's not good enough to celebrate a day. We should celebrate the whole weekend! So here's a few pics of his "birthday weekend!"







Happy Birthday Ethan. We're so excited for you to be 8! And even more excited to have you as part of our family!

No comments: