Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A busy June so far

I promised grandma I would update so she could see what we've been up to. Here's your picture update of our fun June. (thus far) I have tried hard to keep the kids out of the apartment and bring them home exhausted. I would like to say it has worked....but I think the neighbor's below us would disagree!

Bicentennial Park - Downtown Columbus
Our favorite spray park to date.






Off to the Pool.

Sunbathing

Concerts in the Park.

Magic Show and other fun library time.


Science experiments.

Slate Run Living Historical Farm








Hiking and Exploring




Some of the best parks I've seen anywhere.




Well now- there's a little taste. I'm going to have to go to bed now cause I'm exhausted thinking about how I drag these kids somewhere pretty much everyday of the week. By the way, I would like to note that to date, we have not spent anymore than the gas it has taken to go and a nominal amount for meter parking on the days we are in the city. Columbus is an awesome city for families--even if you don't want to spend the money to go to their expensive attractions!

And.....this is what the twins did while I updated my blog!
(Thanks Mom!!)

No comments: