Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Day

And they're off--to another first day of school. And I'm proud to report that no actual tears fell from my eyes this morning. (I kept them all within the confines of my eyelids) Ava however realized what was happening after we dropped both boys off and left their classrooms. She began to whine that she didn't want to go home and was crying by the time we reached the car. It's tough to be the youngest.


Andrew on his first day of Third Grade.
(this picture just about kills me- he looks so studious...and old!)
Ethan on his first day of Kindergarten.
(Ethan was more than happy to leave me behind as usual. He told me this morning he was excited to see his teacher Miss Cook!)

The boys with their sad little sister.

Now our house is sad and lonely and Ava is eagerly awaiting the end of the school day....and I'm eagerly awaiting Christmas vacation already!

No comments: