Monday, July 2, 2012

Three Months Old

I can't believe the girls are three months old already! It goes by so fast-- like just the other day Ava was talking about her birthday cake and I started to put her off again saying we'd see when it got closer to her birthday....then I realized her birthday is a month away-- yikes!
 The girls are both full of smiles and they love to have conversations with you. They are awake for a lot longer periods of time now and to my great relief they will actually play for short stints without fussing-- really helps me get things done. (a few thing anyway). they still sleep on me at night, but we are usually good for about a 4-6 hour stretch--which is also very helpful as it's a little easier to function that way.
I had to take them in for a weight check and it wasn't very impressive.

Allison 7lbs. 11 oz.
Katlyn 6lbs. 9 oz.

They are little peanuts and are short and have small heads still too! We are beginning to worry that Katlyn might be a little Ava, but I cross my fingers everyday, try to feed her more and hope that the puking will stop and she'll gain some weight. Fortunately, they are both very strong little girls and seem to be doing very well in every other way.
Allison

Katlyn



No comments: