Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ethan's Baptism

Ethan was baptized last Sunday December 8th. Yes, I'm very slow posting because it's been quite busy around here (is it ever not?) and because I forgot my camera and my phone that day. So...I have a few pics that Grandpa took and then I realized we have no pictures with Grandma and Grandpa--like the entire time they were here. (World's worst picture taker???---Me)

Ethan's funny baptism story. Dad forgot to bring an extra white shirt so he was attempting not to get his shirt tails wet. The drain plug is attached to a string and wouldn't open after the baptism. Ethan got to go "diving" in the font a couple of times to get the drain opened . It was kind of funny to watch!



Ethan and Dad.

 The only family picture we got--at home--half undressed--But hey, at least I got A picture!

It was a great day and we are so proud of Ethan and his choice to be baptized.

No comments: