Saturday, May 23, 2009

Project #3,569

Ok---Maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but really, we get bored easily. This project was actually done about a month ago, but I've been too lazy to mess with the camera until this week.

My Mom came to visit and we had to put her green thumb to use. We sent her home sick and I spent the next two weeks recovering from attempting to be He-man when Byron was at the office. Lovely. Anyway, it's almost done ( eventually we'll get to finishing the lining and mulching between the beds), but for now it will have to do.

My garden before-- well half cleaned out. Please don't judge what terrible shape I left it in last year. I was very sick and could have really cared less about my garden. Okay... I'm lying a little. I always leave it this way at the end of the season (lazy again).


And here it is as of Friday. Thanks Mom for your letting us borrow your appendage (i.e. green thumb)--and of course for all your help. And sorry for the bad words when I was having a disagreement with the wheelbarrow ;-)


Grandma with the kids- not the most cooperative, but my Mom was a saint for enduring my 500 attempts.

7 comments:

AMiller said...

Your garden looks awesome - so does your mom.

AMiller said...

Ok - that comment sounds weird; I just meant that your mom is looking well.

Wendy said...

Your garden looks INCREDIBLE!!! Next year you need to bring your mom to my house for a visit..... ;-)

The Bertagnoles said...

Your Mom is so cute... exactly like I remember her!!! To answer your questions, yes that is Rachel pregnant with her second child. She has a son Kaidens age and is expecting another boy. She's the cutest mom! Jenny is a mother of three and looks like she is still 16. Cherish of course is beautiful and full of life. Tammy (I didn't have any pictures of her because she and I spent most of our time running around like crazies trying to cater everything) is as beautiful as ever and has two little boys at home and her older son (14 yrs) comes when he isn't with his dad. Fun times for sure. Tracy might go to the reception in Casper. Ill have him take pics of the rest of the fam if he goes. :} THe Bertagnoles are great!! Lots to keep track of!!

Jaime said...

very nice kristin!! impressive, how it yields lots for ya, from the looks of it, it will!

Jaime said...

ps- wanted to tell you with the conversation we had at library... you always look amazing! i mean that, sometimes we don't believe til others tell us, but you do, so don't worry, be happy:)

The Bryant's said...

What a beautiful garden! Now you can teach me what to do!