Saturday, March 31, 2012

Was it Worth it?

Definitely Worth. Every. Awful. Day.

Introducing Allison Paige (left) and Katlyn Elise (right)


Allison Paige
March 28, 2012
12:50pm
5.14
18.5 in.


Katlyn Elise
March 28, 2012
1:08pm
5.10
18.75in.
They were born at 38 weeks-- No Bedrest, No NICU, zero complications(Yes, Doc--you can call me  Super Mama--and yes I'm bragging--cause I deserve it after the nine most awful months of my life) after a wonderful epidural wore off and Mommy had to push two precious babies out without any pain meds (ouch and OUCH a second time)

 The peanuts came home yesterday (weighing in just over 5lbs. each and with fingernails 3 inches long!) and are adjusting very well. The boys are whipped. Ava however, loves her sisters, but is experiencing a serious case of dethroning and a subsequent mental break down. If you hear her across the street, try and sympathize with her situation--it is so hard for a Diva to share the spotlight!!

We are all in love with our little miracles. It is funny how something I never ever wanted has quickly usurped my heart and become one of the greatest blessings in my life.

11 comments:

Bobbi said...

They are beautiful Kristin!! I love them! There names are darling and you are AmaZiNg!! Congratulations to being a family of 7!!!!!

AMiller said...

Congratulations!! How wonderful that you didn't need bed rest, and no NICU. Amazing.

Lunt family said...

Awe!!!!!! Soooooooooo stinkin cute!!!! Love their names also!!!

Jazz and Rod said...

I'M SO FLIPPIN EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! I was hoping you weren't just ignoring my email! :~) Not like you could anyways! So great that they are healthy and you def. are super mama! The real miracle here...THEY HAVE NAMES!!! love you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats. The girls are beautiful and look so healthy. What a blessing. Good luck with the next few months.

Tiar Hatley said...

Its so great when God gives us blessings we didn't know we wanted or needed. I am so happy for you. The girls are beautiful. A great addition to your awesome family. I am also impressed with your mama skills. I wish I was closer so I could help when the sleep deprivation kicks in. Good luck to all of you.:)

Donna Herring said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna Herring said...

I'm so happy for you! I'm also glad that you are not pregnant anymore and can enjoy them now!

Faith Peacock said...

So cute! I honestly was surprised they had names too. Especially because grandpa Craig couldn't remember them when we asked. Glad to hear all is going well. Now we have two more nieces to give us a reason to see you guys!

farrers said...

Congratulations! What a tough Mamma!!! I hope they are happy babies!!! ueYou deserve it!

Hulse Family said...

Such perfect little babies! Congrats!