Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads out there. A special Happy Day to Colonel Mustard. Thanks for the beautiful kids and most especially for loving them like you do. You never hesitate to give them whatever they need-- unless it's yours-- and then you're quick to remind them where they stand---so then they come take mine! Love you!

There is truly nothing more endearing than seeing your husband love your children. I can honestly say it doesn't bother me one bit that my kids like Colonel Mustard better than me. So many kids are deprived of that relationship and I'm ever so grateful my kids have such a wonderful Dad to look up to.....and beat up....and wrestle with....and learn bad habits from!

A picture I got today of Colonel Mustard and the babies. Several weeks back someone at soccer mentioned how natural he looked holding a baby. One of the other soccer Moms replied back, "Well, he does have five you know--he's got a lot of practice!" So much so that he even looks natural now holding two at a time!

No comments: