Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bad Morning

I was up most of the night. Ethan comes in my room and I'm holding one baby, laying next to the other. He must have noticed I was out of it because I woke up as he was walking out of the room. I called for him to come back and he came in and climbed on my bed.

"Good Morning Buddy. Sorry I didn't hear you. I guess Mommy is just too tired."

"Mom?"

"Yeah buddy."

"Two things--- The Tooth Fairy didn't come and....my fish died."

FAIL......and then there was one pet left...a dog.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Oh no! That is such a sad day. Hope that things start getting easier :)

Tiar Hatley said...

Why is it that after having a new baby, or two, that everything else has to become so difficult. As if sleep deprivation isn't bad enough. (Isn't that a form of torture?) There comes those times where you wonder if you can do it any more. Then a baby cries and you get up and continue. One foot in front of the other barely able to focus on anything. I hope things get better with your girls. They are so cute. There is a light at the end of the tunnel even if you can't see it.