Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween Really Really Late

We did celebrate Halloween this year. We celebrated twice- both early. This year Ethan picked our theme. One of these years, I'm actually going to convince Colonel Mustard to participate so we can have cool costumes too!

We went Greek. Greek Gods and Goddesses that is. Aphrodite, Zues---I'd name more but I had to think long and hard on Halloween what their names were--now I've forgotten again.

 I'll call them the Toga Boys and the Muses!


I don't know if I'll ever get a really good picture of these kids again. Someone always looked mad, or cross eyed, or stoned. Oh well--I guess if they all make it in the picture it's a success--of sorts!

The actual Halloween day was spent doing this.



And that is why I'm so behind posting Halloween. I've been a little preoccupied trying to get internet--and a cell phone signal--apparently those don't exist here.

No comments: