Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh what do you do in the summertime....

Since the countdown has officially started, and I haven't blogged about anything but food all summer (or so it seems) I thought I'd throw out a couple pictures of the lazy days of our summer.

Playing with Gak we made.

Swimming in our soap souffle!

Cutting our hair off. (really, he is almost 8- when I asked why the front of his hair was cut off- he said "it was hot and bothering me, so I cut it off." Nice do for school Andrew!)

When we got really bored we all put on princess shoes--and the boys were happy to show them off to me--little do they know I will file these pictures with the others of similar nature and have them in safe keeping for any futures needs I may have.

We spent hours and hours each day swinging, riding bikes, and playing in the backyard--isn't that how summer is suppose to be?

And of course--we slept in every day....cause that's what you do in the summertime. 


Now it's time to go school shopping and start another year way too early. 8 days and counting--I hope the kids are getting excited but I myself am not looking forward to school. - I never do--it should be summer all year long. (but with cooler temperatures please!)

No comments: