Saturday, July 18, 2009

And the Winner is...

...."tilapia, Squash, rice."

Yeah for Jaime! Please let me know what flavor you'd like!

For all 8 of you (my huge audience) who read this- better luck next time. Colonel Mustard really liked the descriptive entries, but I guess he was just in the mood for fish- lucky Jaime- he almost threw you out 'cause he didn't know how the Tilapia was cooked! And Amber (Bryan)- you almost won because he wanted cantaloupe, but he wanted more info. on the baked chicken!

Before you cry and get too upset, watch in the near future- I just might have a second chance for you to win!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

what? I never win....woohoooo!!! I want chocolate of course!! how fun is that?! thanks. fyi- the tilapia was oven baked "crunchy oven fried tilapia" - basically just bread it with flour, cornmeal, s & p, and put in oven- it's really easy and so yummy!