Monday, July 20, 2009

Moon Willow

You know those stupid tests on Facebook- What's your personality type? When will you get pregnant? What are you born to do? What swearword best describes you? What's your ghetto name? (my personal favorite!)

Colonel Mustard logged onto my Facebook and took the quiz "What's your Native American Name?" Turns out he's.............. "Moon Willow." (fitting- his parents really were hippies--wish I had a baby picture for you )

Sounded like fun, so I went back and took the quiz again and guess what my name is????............................"Thunder Horse!"

Yea, that's right. Guess we know who wears the pants in this house......Thunder Horse!

So.......... before I say anymore and earn myself a place on the couch tonight, let me just leave you with a parting shot of............. Moon Willow.



If you don't see me for a while I'm sure you can take a guess at what happened to me!

No comments: