Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Northeast.....


I apologize.  It is I who is praying for the snow. Well.....my kids too. We desperately wanted it, but all we got was 2 days of ice cold rain and some crappy wind that made me say bad words in spite of my goal not to.

I guess my prayers are being lost in translation and my number is coming up with a New York area code.

I'll try to rectify the situation.

Dear God,

We want more snow. We live in Georgia. That's G-E-O-R-G-I-A, not New York, or Philadelphia, or Boston. They are very unappreciative of it's beauty, and understandably so. Could you please arrange a Friday afternoon record-busting snow for Georgia? (no ice necessary)

We would sincerely appreciate it.....and please leave nothing for the Northeast. They would appreciate that too!

Love Me

2 comments:

Missy said...

I would love if you can send some of it this way.
We have not had a good snow storm this year. We have had some snow but it is always way to cold to enjoy it. We haven't even been sledding this year. Isn't that sad?

Faith Peacock said...

That is so funny! I wish we were getting snow but it must be going to the Northeast too. You are hilarious by the way!